HP Officejet 330 Ink Cartridges
The following 1 products are guaranteed to work in your HP Officejet 330 printer:
Showing 1 products
Got a question about
products for this printer?
Black ink cartridges for the HP Officejet 330 printer
- High capacity black ink cartridge
Premium brand recycled ink cartridge
Made using recycled HP cartridges, this cartridge is a direct replacement for the HP version. Manufactured to strict quality standards, our premium cartridges produce high quality prints and are very reliable — in fact, we use them in our offices and recommend them to friends, family and other businesses.
12 month guarantee and FREE returns
Won't invalidate your printer warranty
|2||£14.32||(£17.18 inc VAT)|
|3+||£13.53||(£16.24 inc VAT)|
Customer Questions & Answers
Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Ask us a question we're happy to help!
- No questions have been submitted yet!
Most popular HP printers
- HP 477dw ink cartridges
- HP X476dw ink cartridges
- HP 6830 e-All-in-One ink cartridges
- HP 6960 All-in-One ink cartridges
- HP X576dw ink cartridges
- HP 8600 Plus e-All-in-One ink cartridges
- HP 8710 ink cartridges
- HP 8620 e-All-in-One ink cartridges
- HP 5640 e-All-in-One ink cartridges
- HP 5540 e-All-in-One ink cartridges
- HP T120 ePrinter ink cartridges
- HP 5520 e-All-in-One ink cartridges
- HP 8610 e-All-in-One ink cartridges
- HP 3630 All-In-One ink cartridges
- HP 8600 e-All-in-One ink cartridges
- HP T520 ePrinter ink cartridges
- HP 6970 All-in-One ink cartridges
- HP 4520 All-in-One ink cartridges
- HP 8728 ink cartridges
- HP 6700 Premium e-All-in-One ink cartridges
- HP 1510 ink cartridges
- HP 2130 All-in-One ink cartridges
- HP Envy 4527 All-in-One ink cartridges
- HP Deskjet 1050 ink cartridges
- HP 2540 ink cartridges
- HP Officejet 4500 ink cartridges
- HP 4500 ink cartridges
- HP Deskjet 3636 All-in-One ink cartridges
- HP 7500A Wide Format ink cartridges
- HP 7510 Wide Format e-All-in-One ink cartridges
HP Officejet 330 Printer Review
Expert review of the HP Officejet 330 printer 26 February 2014
The HP Officejet 330 is well-equipped for the basic copy, fax, and printing needs of a small or home office. The HP Officejet 330 is versatile enough to handle both thermal and plain paper, and it is user-friendly with one-touch features, but compatibility issues with newer operating systems are common.
With a desktop form factor, the HP Officejet 330 all-in-one is designed to fit well on cramped desktops because of its compact size that measures 15.5 inches deep, 11.1 inches tall, and 17.2 inches wide. The Officejet 330 runs on 256kb of RAM, uses a curved media path, and can accommodate up to 100 sheets of paper at a time. The control panel lies on the top centre, angled for easy access and a better view on the small display screen, and integrated with one-touch buttons despite the busy appearance for easy operation.
The Hewlett Packard Officejet 330 inkjet printer is integrated with telephony features including speed dialling and an answering machine. The fax can detect errors and print summary sheets of every transaction. Up to 99 copies can be produced from the original, and PC fax is possible from this device. The Officejet 330 printer can also be used as a sheet-fed scanner, and there is an automatic document feeder that works with the copy function.
This device is not compatible with the Windows 7 operating system, so users cannot use the PC fax feature or connect the HP Officejet 330 to their PC. The outdated system requires a parallel interface cable for connectivity, too. Speed is another issue because the HP 330 Officejet can only print up to 3ppm in fast mode, 2.5ppm in normal mode, and 1ppm in presentation mode. The HP 330 multifunction printer is quite heavy, too, weighing 8.85kg. The low-yield cartridge is only good for 1000 pages, and it only prints in monochrome. The fax machine's transfer rate is limited to 9.6 Kbps only.