HP Officejet 350 Ink Cartridges
The following 1 products are guaranteed to work in your HP Officejet 350 printer:
Showing 1 products
Got a question about
products for this printer?
Black ink cartridges for the HP Officejet 350 printer
- High capacity black ink cartridge
Premium brand recycled ink cartridge
Made using recycled HP cartridges, this cartridge is a direct replacement for the HP version. Manufactured to strict quality standards, our premium cartridges produce high quality prints and are very reliable — in fact, we use them in our offices and recommend them to friends, family and other businesses.
12 month guarantee and FREE returns
Won't invalidate your printer warranty
|2||£14.43||(£17.32 inc VAT)|
|3+||£13.64||(£16.37 inc VAT)|
Customer Questions & Answers
Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Ask us a question we're happy to help!
- No questions have been submitted yet!
Most popular HP printers
- HP 477dw ink cartridges
- HP X476dw ink cartridges
- HP 6830 e-All-in-One ink cartridges
- HP 6960 All-in-One ink cartridges
- HP 8710 ink cartridges
- HP 5640 e-All-in-One ink cartridges
- HP 8600 Plus e-All-in-One ink cartridges
- HP X576dw ink cartridges
- HP 8620 e-All-in-One ink cartridges
- HP 5540 e-All-in-One ink cartridges
- HP T120 ePrinter ink cartridges
- HP 8610 e-All-in-One ink cartridges
- HP 5520 e-All-in-One ink cartridges
- HP T520 ePrinter ink cartridges
- HP 3630 All-In-One ink cartridges
- HP 6970 All-in-One ink cartridges
- HP 8600 e-All-in-One ink cartridges
- HP 8715 ink cartridges
- HP 7510 Wide Format e-All-in-One ink cartridges
- HP 4520 All-in-One ink cartridges
- HP Envy 4527 All-in-One ink cartridges
- HP 2130 All-in-One ink cartridges
- HP 1510 ink cartridges
- HP Deskjet 3636 All-in-One ink cartridges
- HP Deskjet 1050 ink cartridges
- HP Officejet 4500 ink cartridges
- HP 2540 ink cartridges
- HP 4500 ink cartridges
- HP 7612 Wide Format e-All-in-One ink cartridges
- HP 7500A Wide Format ink cartridges
HP Officejet 350 Printer Review
Expert review of the HP Officejet 350 printer 12 July 2012
With the HP Officejet 350, users are able to get a compact all-in-one device offering some of the basic functions required by a small business or a home office. This space-saver helps users save time and money, but there are problems with the Officejet 350 in terms of speed and compatibility with newer operating systems.
The HP Officejet 350 multifunction printer is integrated with the monochrome inkjet system and designed with a desktop form factor, which measures 11.1 inches tall, 15.5 inches deep, and 17.2 inches wide. The main connectivity option is limited to a parallel cable only, and the entire device runs on 1MB of RAM. The HP 350 Officejet uses a curved media path type, with the input tray located at the front bottom centre of the machine and the output tray on top, right above the busy but organised control panel with a small display screen.
The HP Officejet 350 inkjet printer combines the convenience of a fax machine, a monochrome inkjet printer, and a copier in one. The fax feature is well-equipped and compatible with PC use. The fax of the HP Officejet 350 can be customised according to the needs of a single user or an office. The HP 350 Officejet copies from the ADF and scan documents to the PC. Alternatively, users can receive PC fax and send it to a local PC without the need to print the message.
Unfortunately, the HP 350 inkjet printer is not supported by higher versions of Windows operating systems. It's a heavy and bulky device, too, weighing about 8.85kg, so mobility is limited. The Officejet 350 can only print in monochrome, and the speeds only reach 3ppm which is slow compared to newer devices. The maximum resolution of the HP Officejet 350 printer is limited to 600x300dpi.