Have a question about products for this printer?(1 question : 1 answer)
We are currently answering questions in: 8 minutes
Canon GP160PF toner compatibility see 1 answer
Is your cartridge for GP160 F suitable for my GP160 PF?
We only list the Canon H-cartridge from this page as also being compatible with the Canon GP160 PF model so we wouldn't advise you to order the HP supplies seen here. To see the cartridges we list for your Canon GP160 PF copier please go to:Answered by Stacy Bass (Staff Member) - about 1 year ago
Find Cheap Deals On Canon GP160F Toners
Don't make the mistake of paying inflated shopping centre rates for your Canon GP160F toner cartridges because we will provide you with a much superior alternative as a low-cost online store. All our Canon toner cartridges are constructed from the finest quality materials in order to make sure that you receive total satisfaction.
Cheap Canon GP160F Toner Cartridges
Still have concerns? If you're eager to cut back then it will make perfect sense to take advantage of our free overnight delivery service that'll cut the expense of ordering Canon GP160F toner cartridges online. If you wanted some more reason to buy Canon GP160F toner at the UK's top supplier then you should also bear in mind the no quibble returns policy. Because we want you to experience high quality cartridges each and every time you spend money on a toner printer cartridge we'll always give you a full refund if you're dissatisfied. Don't miss out! Buy right now to save money.
Most popular Canon printers
- Canon MF-8330Cdn toner cartridges
- Canon LBP-7750CDN toner cartridges
- Canon MF-8350Cdn toner cartridges
- Canon MF-8380cdw toner cartridges
- Canon LBP-7200CDN toner cartridges
- Canon LBP-5050N toner cartridges
- Canon MF-9220Cdn toner cartridges
- Canon MF-8050Cn toner cartridges
- Canon LBP-5050 toner cartridges
- Canon MF-8030Cn toner cartridges
- Canon MF-8340cdn toner cartridges
- Canon IRC-2880i toner cartridges
- Canon IRC-2380i toner cartridges
- Canon LBP-5360 toner cartridges
- Canon MF-8080Cw toner cartridges
- Canon LBP-7660Cdn toner cartridges
- Canon MF-8040CN toner cartridges
- Canon MF-8360cdn toner cartridges
- Canon i-SENSYS LBP-5000 toner cartridges
- Canon IRC-1021i toner cartridges
- Canon FC100 toner cartridges
- Canon GP160 toner cartridges
- Canon IR3025N toner cartridges
- Canon IR-2016 toner cartridges
- Canon GP215 toner cartridges
- Canon IR-1022i toner cartridges
- Canon IR-1018 toner cartridges
- Canon IR-1022F toner cartridges
- Canon IR-1600 toner cartridges
- Canon IR-3100CN toner cartridges
Canon GP160F Printer Review
Expert review of the Canon GP160F printer 21 April, 2011
The Canon GP160F is a monochrome laser copier, printer, and fax machine multi-function unit designed for small office workgroup use. This machine is primarily designed to handle the low volume copy requirements of a small office with added print and fax functionality. The GP160F has a rolling cart design that leaves plenty of room for extra paper and printing supplies. This machine comes network ready and has a fast warm up and first copy rate designed to meet the productivity needs of a busy workplace. This copier multi-function machine is no longer being made, though used or refurbished models are still available.
The Canon GP160F prints and copies at 16 pages per minute with a direct copy resolution of 1,200 x 600 dpi, and a resolution from memory of 600 x 600 dpi. This copier can warm up in only 15 seconds and has a first print time of 12 seconds or less. Paper types A3, A4, and A5 are accepted, with a 250 sheet input cassette and a 100 sheet bypass cassette. Optional extra cassettes can bring the paper capacity up to 1,100 sheets. Canon GP160F toner comes in genuine and compatible versions. The Canon GP160F can attach to an office network for printing functionality, though drivers are only available through Windows NT 4.0 due to the machine's age.
The Canon GP160F copier provides a large amount of functionality for its age, and an older small office network that doesn't plan on upgrading may get quite a bit of use out of a used or refurbished version of this machine. It produces quick high quality copies, faxes at a decent speed, and functions as a printer over a network. While there aren't many places left that are still connected to Windows NT 4.0 or older networks, those that do exist could benefit from this machine.
The size, power usage, and age of this copier make it far behind modern machines that can do far more in a smaller and more streamlined package. Unless an office environment is stuck on extremely old hardware, there is very little reason to go with this copier instead of a modern device.