Lexmark Z42 Ink Cartridges
The following 1 products are guaranteed to work in your Lexmark Z42 printer:
Showing 1 products
Got a question about
products for this printer?
Black ink cartridges for the Lexmark Z42 printer
- Black ink cartridge
Premium brand recycled ink cartridge
Made using recycled Lexmark cartridges, this cartridge is a direct replacement for the Lexmark version. Manufactured to strict quality standards, our premium cartridges produce high quality prints and are very reliable — in fact, we use them in our offices and recommend them to friends, family and other businesses.
12 month guarantee and FREE returns
If within a year of purchase you happen to experience any quality problem, we'll happily provide a replacement, or a full refund.
Whatever the reason for returning items to cartridgesave.co.uk, you will never pay a penny for postage.
Won't invalidate your printer warranty
We guarantee that your standard printer warranty will not be invalidated by using our premium brand cartridges. If any of our cartridges do cause a problem with your printer, we'll arrange for your printer to be repaired (or replaced if it can't be repaired).
For most cartridges this is based on 5% coverage on A4 paper. These numbers are based on manufacturer quoted values and are for comparison purposes only.
|2||£5.50||(£6.60 inc VAT)|
|3+||£4.94||(£5.93 inc VAT)|
Customer Questions & Answers
Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Ask us a question we're happy to help!
- No questions have been submitted yet!
Most popular Lexmark printers
- Lexmark PRO4000 ink cartridges
- Lexmark X4650 ink cartridges
- Lexmark Interpret S405 ink cartridges
- Lexmark Pinnacle Pro 901 ink cartridges
- Lexmark PRO5500 ink cartridges
- Lexmark X9575 ink cartridges
- Lexmark Impact S305 ink cartridges
- Lexmark Interact S605 ink cartridges
- Lexmark X5470 ink cartridges
- Lexmark X2670 ink cartridges
- Lexmark Prevail Pro 705 ink cartridges
- Lexmark Platinum Pro 905 ink cartridges
- Lexmark X5650 ink cartridges
- Lexmark X8350 ink cartridges
- Lexmark Prospect Pro 205 ink cartridges
- Lexmark X4850 ink cartridges
- Lexmark Z735 ink cartridges
- Lexmark X2550 ink cartridges
- Lexmark Prestige Pro 805 ink cartridges
- Lexmark X7350 ink cartridges
- Lexmark X4550 ink cartridges
- Lexmark X2650 ink cartridges
- Lexmark X1180 ink cartridges
- Lexmark X1270 ink cartridges
- Lexmark P350 ink cartridges
- Lexmark Z640 ink cartridges
- Lexmark X5495 ink cartridges
- Lexmark P4350 ink cartridges
- Lexmark X2350 ink cartridges
- Lexmark Z1420 ink cartridges
Lexmark Z42 Printer Review
Expert review of the Lexmark Z42 printer 20 July 2012
Reasonably priced consumables and speedy text document printing make this single-function device a suitable candidate for home users and a small office that handles basic printing jobs. The Lexmark Z42 inkjet printer is generally user-friendly and simple to operate, but high costs of consumables and the low duty cycle can be disappointing for those who need to print in bulk.
The Lexmark Z42 is a simple printer integrated with thermal inkjet technology and 4 colours provided by a tri-colour cartridge and a black ink cartridge, which is replaceable by a photo cartridge for high-quality printing. The cartridges required by the Lexmark Z42 are already built with printheads so cleaning and maintenance are easier. The Z42 by Lexmark is quite compact and lightweight, and easy to install on Windows and Mac operating systems with the parallel and USB interfaces.
The Lexmark Z-42 is an entry-level printer which is affordable, user-friendly, and good enough for students, small businesses, and home users that need to do basic printing jobs on a wide variety of media. It offers plug-and-play convenience and high-quality printing in 2400x1200dpi resolution. The Lexmark Z42 colour inkjet printer works fairly fast for its size, and text output looks sharp and clear.
The maximum duty cycle of the Lexmark Z42 printer is limited to 500 pages only, making it inefficient for printing too many documents in a month. Colour printout may look over-saturated with default settings, and obvious banding can be seen, too. The Lexmark Z42 can be expensive to run because of the expensive and low-yield Lexmark Z42 ink cartridges.