Samsung ML-1630 Toner Cartridges
The following 1 products are guaranteed to work in your Samsung ML-1630 printer:
Showing 1 products
Black toner cartridges for the Samsung ML-1630 printer
- Black toner cartridge
Premium brand recycled toner cartridge
Made using recycled Samsung cartridges, this cartridge is a direct replacement for the Samsung version. Manufactured to strict quality standards, our premium cartridges produce high quality prints and are very reliable — in fact, we use them in our offices and recommend them to friends, family and other businesses.
12 month guarantee and FREE returns
If within a year of purchase you happen to experience any quality problem, we'll happily provide a replacement, or a full refund.
Whatever the reason for returning items to cartridgesave.co.uk, you will never pay a penny for postage.
Won't invalidate your printer warranty
We guarantee that your standard printer warranty will not be invalidated by using our premium brand cartridges. If any of our cartridges do cause a problem with your printer, we'll arrange for your printer to be repaired (or replaced if it can't be repaired).
|2||£28.44||(£34.13 inc VAT)|
|3+||£27.28||(£32.74 inc VAT)|
Customer Questions & Answers
Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Ask us a question we're happy to help!
Most popular Samsung printers
- Samsung CLX-6260FW toner cartridges
- Samsung CLX-6260ND toner cartridges
- Samsung CLP-775ND toner cartridges
- Samsung CLP-680ND toner cartridges
- Samsung SL-C1860FW toner cartridges
- Samsung SL-C480FW toner cartridges
- Samsung SL-C430W toner cartridges
- Samsung SL-C1810W toner cartridges
- Samsung SL-C480W toner cartridges
- Samsung CLX-4195FN toner cartridges
- Samsung CLP-620ND toner cartridges
- Samsung CLP-415N toner cartridges
- Samsung 680DW toner cartridges
- Samsung SL-C460W toner cartridges
- Samsung SL-C410W toner cartridges
- Samsung CLX-6260FR toner cartridges
- Samsung CLX-6220FX toner cartridges
- Samsung SL-C460FW toner cartridges
- Samsung SL-M2070W toner cartridges
- Samsung M2835DW toner cartridges
- Samsung SL-M2026 toner cartridges
- Samsung SL-M2070 toner cartridges
- Samsung M2675FN toner cartridges
- Samsung SL-M2026W toner cartridges
- Samsung M2885FW toner cartridges
- Samsung M2825ND toner cartridges
- Samsung SCX-4521F toner cartridges
- Samsung SCX-4623F toner cartridges
- Samsung ML-2160 toner cartridges
- Samsung SL-M3820ND toner cartridges
Samsung ML-1630 Printer Review
Expert review of the Samsung ML-1630 printer 21 April 2011
Samsung markets the monochrome ML-1630 as a personal laser printer, and this is a promise that the model lives up to well. The ML-1630 is small, compact, slim and attractive. It's also durable, offers diverse functionality, and it creates extremely high-quality text prints at 1,200 x 600 dpi at a rate of 17 pages per minute. Samsung also delivers on the promise of silent operation: it consistently delivers a sound level less than 45 db. The unit works out of the box with Windows, Mac and Linux systems, and Cartridge Save delivers premium Samsung ML-1630 toner cartridges at a competitive price.
For the ML-1630, Samsung has opted for a basic, all-black design. It's a flatbed style with a lid, but it doesn't take up a great deal of space, so you shouldn't have trouble setting it on a reasonably sized computer desk. The ML-1630 is also as light as it appears, and that makes it an excellent option for the person who needs to take their printer with them at times. Coupled with the silent operation and the low-cost Samsung ML-1630 toner consumables, the printer is an excellent option for the student living in a dorm or for a small office. The compact design does make cartridge installation a little tricky.
There's a lot to like about the Samsung ML-1630. In a marketplace filled with underperformers, the ML-1630 simply delivers. It is compact and light, and it prints extremely fast for this price class without sacrificing text quality. This unit also handles black and white graphics quite well; they're good enough for creating newsletters with a professional finish. Samsung also prices the unit quite aggressively. When you see prices this low, you might expect a bait-and-switch scenario where the consumables are overpriced. But that isn't the case here. Each Samsung ML-1630 toner yields 2,000 pages at rates comparable with the competition.
The biggest disadvantage of the Samsung ML-1630 is that it doesn't print colour. At this price range, most home computer users are looking at a colour laser printer. In the defence of the Samsung ML-1630, you're not likely to find better quality in terms of text at this price. But many consumers are willing to sacrifice text quality in order to print colour. Another issue is that the compact design doesn't work internally as well as it does externally. The toner cartridge can be a challenge to install, but fortunately, you won't have to do it often. Another problem with the internal design is that paper jams are not as easy to fix as they should be, but again, these don't occur often.