IBM Infoprint 1532 Toner Cartridges
The following 1 products are guaranteed to work in your IBM 1532 printer:
Showing 1 products
Got a question about
products for this printer?
Black toner cartridges for the IBM Infoprint 1532 printer
- High capacity return program black toner cartridge
Lowest online price guaranteed
If within 7 days of buying a product from us, you find the same product cheaper at any other UK online store, we will refund you with 100% of the difference.
12 month guarantee and FREE returns
If within a year of purchase you happen to experience any quality problem, we'll happily provide a replacement, or a full refund.
Whatever the reason for returning items to cartridgesave.co.uk, you will never pay a penny for postage.
IBM return program cartridges are sold at a discount compared with the regular cartridges with the understanding that once the cartridge is empty, you will return it to IBM (and no one else) for recycling.
They are identical to the regular Lexmark cartridges and are made from 100% new parts (i.e. they are not made from recycled or refurbished parts). A special free post envelope is included within the cartridge box.
|2||£287.97||(£345.56 inc VAT)|
|3+||£285.28||(£342.34 inc VAT)|
Customer Questions & Answers
Can't find the answer you're looking for?
Ask us a question we're happy to help!
- No questions have been submitted yet!
Most popular IBM printers
- IBM 1812 toner cartridges
- IBM 1822 toner cartridges
- IBM 1622 Express toner cartridges
- IBM 1585 toner cartridges
- IBM 1650 toner cartridges
- IBM 1612 Express toner cartridges
- IBM 1532 toner cartridges
- IBM 1580 toner cartridges
- IBM 1572 toner cartridges
- IBM 1130 toner cartridges
- IBM 4100 toner cartridges
- IBM 1560 toner cartridges
- IBM 1570 toner cartridges
- IBM Color 1754 Express toner cartridges
- IBM 1120 toner cartridges
- IBM Color 1764 toner cartridges
- IBM 1412 toner cartridges
- IBM 1540 toner cartridges
- IBM 1512 toner cartridges
- IBM 1140 toner cartridges
- IBM 1832 toner cartridges
- IBM 1872 toner cartridges
- IBM 1811 toner cartridges
- IBM 1852 toner cartridges
- IBM 1332 toner cartridges
- IBM 1125 toner cartridges
- IBM 1823 toner cartridges
- IBM 1352 toner cartridges
- IBM 1372 toner cartridges
IBM Infoprint 1532 Printer Review
Expert review of the IBM Infoprint 1532 printer
The IBM Infoprint 1532 is a powerful monochrome laser printer ideal for busy workgroups with demanding print needs. It is capable of duplex printing and networking, which makes it very useful in offices with high-volume daily print tasks. Its monthly duty cycle is up to 200,000 impressions and it helps maintain low running costs, thanks to its high-yield toner cartridges. However, the IBM Infoprint 1532 mono laser can only handle black and white printing, and it does not include multifunction features unlike more recent models.
The IBM Infoprint 1532 printer measures only about 16.6x19.6x13.6 inches, compact enough for a desktop setting. The Infoprint 1532 laser printer can be connected via the Ethernet port or the USB interface, while an optional wireless setting is also available for those who prefer to print wirelessly from compatible devices. Duplexing comes as a standard for the IBM Infoprint 1532, as well as an LCD display, which allows easy tracking of work progress. The Infoprint 1532 uses the IBM 75P6959 return program black toner with a capacity of aprroximately 6,000 pages.
A good choice for busy workgroups, the IBM Infoprint 1532 base model offers flexible media handling, which means it can be used for all kinds of printing applications. It has several built-in paper trays, including a 250 sheet output tray, 100 sheet bypass tray, and a 250 sheet input tray. Additional trays may be installed to increase the total capacity to 3,850 sheets. The IBM 1532 workgroup printer boasts high-resolution prints of up to 1200x1200 dpi and print speeds of 35 ppm.
The main disadvantage of the IBM Infoprint 1532 monochrome printer is its lack of colour printing capabilities. Others may also find it lacking in features, as it only offers a single function.