- Can I collect my order? No, unfortunately we don't have a retail counter. We only take orders via our website, over the phone or by fax for account holders. We deliver your order straight to your door free of charge so there is no need to travel to a shop to order your printing supplies.
- What payment methods do you accept? We accept PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, American Express. We accept purchase orders from schools and government organisations. Find out more about Opening a business account or ordering for schools and local authorities
- I'm ordering for my business, can I open a credit account? Yes, if you're a Limited company, a charity, or part of a government body, we can hopefully set-up a credit account for you. Limited companies should complete our business account application form. Unfortunately we are unable to consider business accounts for businesses that have been ...
- Do you provide invoicing accounts for schools, local authorities etc? Yes, we offer 30 day invoicing accounts for schools and local authorities. Please fax orders on letter headed paper, displaying the delivery address, contact name and numbers, and which items you would like to order to the following fax number: 0845 6868 556. Cartridge Save is a trusted ...
- Can I have a VAT invoice? You can get copies of your invoice by signing into your account. If you placed your order as a guest you can get a copy here. Invoices are usually available 24 hours after your has been dispatched. If your still having trouble getting an invoice please contact us
- How do I track my order? You can track your order here.
- How we are working safely through COVID-19 In addition to supplying printer supplies to the government, local authorities and the NHS, we are more than aware there is an urgent need for ink, toner and printers for increased home working and home schooling. We continue to operate our business as normal, and have rigorously followed ...